CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hello Remember Me???

Hello all Remember me??
I am sorry it has been forever since I have blogged anything. But I have been so busy with life getting settled in here in Wausau. I have 2 weeks left in my training at work and then its time to be set free. I am enjoying life here and the fact that I am spending the time being a Dad with my family. I had very little time for that in Florida. My family has grown together more and more since we have moved here. My wife is enjoying being the Stay at home Mom she deserves to be.

I hope you all are doing well, I have been so busy getting settled in and enjoying life being the Dad that I always wanted to be that I have neglected many of you and your blogs. I am going to make it a point to start reading up on you guys and posting again..





In the mean time, enjoy the pictures !!!!










































4 comments:

Martin said...

Looks like fun times John, all the best!

Joeprah said...

Who is this guy? Good to see you still kickin Johnnie! Good stuff man!

Arjan said...

Those pics say it all, getting to feel at home 'again'.

Edie Mindell said...

Hi. I love the pictures of your family. :-) Such loving and wonderful family. It's very important to spend time with your family, so you don't need to apologize for not blogging often. Wish you all the best with being a dedicated and wonderful dad and husband. :-)