CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

I have arrived in Wisconsin

Just letting everyone know that I have finally arrived to my HOME in Wisconsin.

It is Monday morning at 10:09 am and our current temp is 16 below 0 !

We are loving it and could not be happier to be away from Florida and its heat.
This is my cars "FIRST" snow cover. This was as we were passing through a snow storm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the way here. My first time having to drive in snow as well. It was not fun passing alot of cars that lost control and were stuck in snow banks. Oh and driving 30 mph for an hour was not fun either.. LOL
This is the front of my new "HOME". The driveway has a layer of ice on it. Makes it fun trying to get to the mail box.. LOL
This is the view from my kitchen window. Love the view !!!!
Here is the back of my house. We are in a dublex so the fist set of steps is mine.
A view of the back yard.

6 comments:

Martin said...

COOL!

Literally ;-)

Darren said...

Congrats on getting there. Congrats on driving successfully through the snow too--even some people who live up north never master that.

The house looks nice.

Arjan said...

Nice!!!
Did you ever séé snow (without counting tv/internet along) before?
Now go build a snowdoll and make photo's of it :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Isn't snow just wonderful! :D Looks like you got a pretty nice place in WI! Hope you enjoy it there...

PG said...

Excellent! Welcome home!!

Johnny said...

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes everyone !!!