CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snow, Snow and More Snow....

Well it has been snowing since we woke up this morning and its supposed to snow tonight and all day tomorrow too.. Gotta love it..
Here are some pics I took today...
Jordan's First Icicle.. Which by the way , I had to take a bite of..
Jordan working hard in the driveway.. This snow is from about 8 hours worth of snow fall.
Jayme clearing the path on the hill in our side yard...
John Laughing the whole way down.. Oh to be a kid again !!!!!
Jordan always finds time to strike a pose, no matter what she is doing...
John decided to come down on his belly and face first..
Come on now, You really didn't think I would just stand and watch did you????
My pic of my standing in front of my house..
Jordan making a snow angel. In the middle of the street.. Don't ask..
John making his snow angel in the front yard, atleast he's not in the middle of the road... LOL
John and Jayme playing out in the front yard....
Jordan, playing and working both at the same time...
The neighbors cars.. All were snow free when we went to bed last night..

Just some scenic pics from my back deck... Love the way the trees look.

More tree shots.
My back deck railing. Which was empty when we went to bed..

17 comments:

PG said...

welcome to winter. It will lose it's novelty.

Martin said...

Cool shots.

I love the way you say here's so & so 'in the yard' or 'on the road' or 'by the statue of liberty' - dude, its ALL snow, it could be anywhere!

I bet you just made those places up !

;-)

Joeprah said...

LOL, xbox is right on. So much snow man, no palm trees, sooo different. Man life has chaged a lot for Johnny in my absence. I hope all is working out ok.

Arjan said...

now build a snow doll!!
and throw snowballs at each other.
Oh and have fun :)

me... said...

beautiful! too bad your so far away! I miss my buddy! but I am happy for you, Chris and the kids! Feel free to send some cool weather to us frying our asses off in FL! HUGS!! Christine

Darren said...

Sure it's pretty and fun the first time...

PG said...

checkin' back in... How goes it?

Honeybell said...

My husband and I sled with the kids every winter! And WOW . . . that's a lot of snow!

DrunkenHoney~BlogHoppin'!

April said...

I'm a CA girl...but I lived in Rochester, NY for a winter. All I can say is, so glad to be back in La La Land!

Blog Hoppin'

Anonymous said...

Ok so EVERYONE in the US has had heaps of snow. Here in the UK we have had nothing more than a few lousy flakes that didn't even make it to ground level.

I do love looking at your photo's though. Maybe if I take my laptop outside in the cold I could imagine being there?????

Nice blog!

Maureen said...

Ah, beautiful photos; and it looks like they are having fun, in spite of all the hard work!

Unknown said...

Get any more snow since then? I wish we'd get some. Or I wish it would warm up to, oh, about 80. It's just been cold. Brrr ...

Tara R. said...

Wow! I live in North Florida, the closest thing I've been to snow is shaved ice. It is really beautiful.

blog hopping - etcetera

Anonymous said...

ok - that first picture looks like a crazed serial killer trying to get in the house!@!

(Senora Patron - drinkin' and buzzin' on a Friday nite.)

DIXIECHICK said...

Great Pics...I only like the white stuff if I don't have to go out in it.
Blog hopping~Dixiechick

ShannanB said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Growing up in Iowa I love snow.


Hoppin~
Anastasia Beaverhousin

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! We had the snow too.. (in SW Ohio). Ready for some spring. We never did go out and play in it. Just too cold. I did get pics of the dogs acting crazy though.

*Madaise - Blog Hopper!*