CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

1 gets sick, They ALL get sick !!!!

I guess I could have added this as part of my "Life in a Snowball" post.
The BUG is going around my house like crazy. Last week this was my kids school schedule.
SATURDAY: 3rd grader starts running a fever and lasts until Monday so ..
MONDAY: no School. 1st and 7Th grader go to school. 7Th Grader already at this point has a cough started.
TUESDAY: 3rd grader no fever goes to school with 1st grader. 7Th grader stays home sick from coughing.
WEDNESDAY: 1st and 3rd grader go to school, no fever, no cough. 7Th grader still No School. Later that evening 1st grader gets in shower and says his stomach hurts. Gets out of shower and vomits all over my toilet (at least he tried). Spends the night vomiting.
THURSDAY: No School for 1st and 7Th Grader. 3rd grader makes it to school.
FRIDAY: Decide to keep 1st and 7Th home again to give them the extra resting period.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: All are doing well hence Mr Snowman was created.
SUNDAY NIGHT: around midnight 3rd grader gets up passes out in the bathroom, comes to and then the vomiting starts. Passed out again around 2:00 am goes face/belly down to the hardwood floor in the bathroom, comes to and vomits. Wife and her goes to sleep in our bed and 20 minutes later she passes out again sitting on the bed, comes to and vomits.
SOOO here I am stressed out because My medical insurance does not kick in until May 1st. I call the local Emergency Room and plead my case they tell me to come in.
We finally come home around 5:15 am with a 3rd grader that has the stomach flu and is suffering from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_syncope.
Wife and 3rd grader return to my bedroom and I camp out on living room floor and a quiet corner. I am asleep for 45ish minutes when I hear my wife yell "OH MY GOD, JOHNNY" I leap and run to the bedroom where 3rd graders is on her back between the bed and dresser after passing out and hitting her head on the dresser on the way down. When she comes to she informs us she was going to the bathroom and only made it about 3 ft from the bed..
MONDAY: 3rd grader home sick, 1st and 7Th grader went to school.
All during my kids sicknesses My wife and I have been fighting a cough (we both had flu shots and hope we are safe from anything worse) My brother in law who came up here with us has been through the cough/fever and vomiting as well. The ONLY one who has not gotten sick "YET" is my Mother in Law.

So thats been my last week give or take a day ... BUT I AM STILL HAPPY that I moved here and WILL NOT go back to Florida.. LOL

4 comments:

Arjan said...

to put it mildly..you're not 'down with the sickness'. And you thought you had all the toilet trouble back in Florida..

treatment: avoidance of triggers..that sounds far easier than it probably is..seeing stress might have something to do with it.

Nice snowman by the way :)

Anonymous said...

you still sick? i sure as hell hope not!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - i got lost in the 2nd paragraph trying to keep track of who.

hope the kids are all better - and the parents too.

Senora Patron
bloghoppin' and sippin' on a Friday nite cuz my life is just THAT exciting. ☺

Johnny said...

Everyone has Recovered and is back to normal health THANK GOODNESS !!!!