CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter !!!!!!!





HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!!!!!
May your Easter be safe and full of Friends and Family !!!!!
I just wanted to post a few pictures Showing the Easter Spirit in my home.

I love all my Family, Friends and that includes all my blogger world friends.

I am very sorry I have not been doing much blogging lately but with my training at work , its takes up all my free time. I am due to be signed off training June 14th. So please cope with me and drop me a line from time to time and once I am done with me training, I will be back in full force here on the Blogs !!!

May God Bless all of You and Your Family and Friends on the Glorious Easter !!!!!!

7 comments:

Martin said...

A happy Easter to you and yours Johnny.

evel dread said...

fabulous looking eggs...how fun! My DD is only 8mos old right now so, I'm living vicariously thru your egg decorating :) have a great week!

Anonymous said...

nice set of pics. looks like you guys had a good easter.

Unknown said...

I'm just doing the bloghoppers' thing tonight and found you.

Good luck with your training. I hope you had a happy Easter.

Arjan said...

it's got to be ages ago since I painted eggs. I really should paint em again next year.
Great photo's!

Johnny said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the comments. I have been Neglecting my Blog Pals..

XBOX - Hope you had a great one too..

MISSUS - You have MANY years to come...

STRUGLAS - It went well, Just missing the egg hunts we had with family in Florida. Hard to hide eggs in snow.

ASHLEY - Thanks for stopping by, Training is going well..

ARJAN - Why wait?? Get some food coloring and boil some eggs.. Post the pics !!!! LOL

Arjan said...

you cóuld paint the eggs white (if you don't already have white eggs) and then hide them. That should prove entertaining.