CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Little Black Rain Cloud....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ever have a day when no matter how you look at things or how you try to make it a good day, that stupid little black cloud follows you? Well thats been my last few days. The only good thing is I am off for the next 3 days. I do not have to worry about work unless I get called in on Friday. Other than that I had planned on going to my mom's and visit with her for a little while tomorrow and then on Friday I have to go for a dopler ultrasound on my femoral arteries to check the circulation in my legs.. Fun Fun Fun...

My Father's Birthday is tomorrow the 19th and I am so extremely happy that he is here to celebrate it. He is the longest living male on my fathers side of the family. (as I am knocking on wood). He has had several heart attacks and we stressed over each and everyone.

I have however decided I want to do something for others. I am going to look into getting involved with something like "Give Kids The World" or "Make a Wish Foundation" . I was involved with Make a Wish around 1994 and I was able to help a child with autism out by getting a home computer donated with software to help children with autism develop. It was a great feeling for me. I still have a picture of the child and her family sitting with the computer that the family mailed to me. I am thinking that maybe if I get involved with something, It will help my stay busy and not get so stressed/depressed about things in my life. After all , there are so many people out there that have it ALOT worse than I do. My sister has Multiple Sclerosis since 1998 and I have even thought about doing something to help raise awareness of M.S. There are so many other organizations out there I could choose from but I think these would be my top choices.

I am still trying to find away to get better layouts for my blog. I have finally figured out how to add the blogs of friends that I follow. I will eventually have this whole blog thing to the level I want it.. or atleast I hope..

Well I guess thats all for today, its now 0023 hrs and I have 5 1/2 hours of my shift left, I can not wait for it to be over because it has been very slow night...

God Bless Everyone I know and love, even those I don't.....

0 comments: