CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Working overtime

Well, I am working my third night in a row... I have Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off this week though. So I guess I can't compain. I am still trying to figure this blogspot out, can I add blogs to mine that I want to follow regularly, how can I search for certain types of blogs etc.

As for myself, today and the last few days, I have been in a low.. Its not fun feeling like this, its actually depressing. There are times I feel alone and have no one to talk to, no one to confide in, yet I have a house full of family that I can talk to, but I just don't want to. Hence the reason I started this blog site. So I can randomly post my thoughts, my feelings etc. Lately I have had so much doubt in my life. I am questioning things I should never question and that would be my "faith", My life , My purpose in life. I feel as though I am working my life away with nothing to show for it. No extra money to go and enjoy the simple things in life. I am trying to figure out whether or not I really like or hate my job. I mean the money is good, but the hours, quite frankly they suck. For the next four months I am working from 6pm to 6am, which in turn gives me no life. I sleep when my wife and kids are home awake. I am awake when they are all sleeping. That right there makes me feel like I am all alone. I love my wife, my kids and my family. I am just so down right not I couldn't prove it to anyone that I do love anyone.
I have also gained pounds since I started working the night shift. I am feeling fat, unattractive and old.

Well I guess I have boo hoo'd enough on here for now. I don't know who can read this or who would want to read this, but if there is anyone out there that has taken the time, let me say "Thank You" for taking a moment out of your busy day to let me vent..

I may blog some more later tonight..... Later...

0 comments: