CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Night Cards and Booze

Well, lets just say that we decided to play cards last night and had some drinks to go with it. There were 6 of us playing, so we ended up ordering Sonny's BBQ for take out. We ate dinner played some Hillbilly Horseshoes and then started playing cards. We had some shots, some mixed drinks and all in all had a good time. It was my wife and I , My in laws Tasha and Richard and some friends of ours Tim and Felicia. with Felicia being the only sober one there since she is with child.. Here we have Tim Taking a shot of Brandy well into the night.. It was alot of fun, we laughed, talked and best of all we all felt good.. This went on until around 0200 hrs this morning.
At this point in the Game Chris was feeling fine and sporting the shades, the alcohol tends to intensify the lighting.. LOL She called it a night and went to bed....
And here, well here we have Tasha Who also was affected by the lighting, but hey, she was definately having a GREAT time.. as you can tell by the laughing episodes we got to experience that night. Tasha was well past her limits..

I ended up going to bed around 0300 this morning once everyone left and I cleaned up the mess we made. And I slept until 1600hrs today. I am now sitting here at work and let me tell you.. I am soooo happy to be here.. NOT

anyways thats all for now, will try and do my actual blogging a little later tonight, just wanted to add some pics of my Card Night. I have a video too that I need to try and figure out how to get on here as well..

0 comments: