CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

My son Busted singing in the shower...

My son learned the song "Proud to be an American" Wednesday at school. Christine and I were laying in bed watching t.v. while the kids were getting showered and what not. All of a sudden I hear John just singing away in the shower. We layed there listening for a few then I grabbed my cell and quietly went into the bathroom (the doors were both open making it easier to sneak in). I stood in the sink area of the bathroom and recorded a few seconds of his singing. I have no clue what made him peek out but the curtain all of a sudden opened and he sees me standing there. I started laughing.. He was too cute.

So I have taken tomorrow off so this will be my second weekend in a row off. Christine and the kids are all off and outta school Monday due to the holiday so We all have a 3 day weekend together. John is having his birthday party at the house Sunday from 2-4 pm. Hopefully some kids will show up. We sent 12 invitations to school and so far only have 1 RSVP. I really hope that some more kids show up. We will see.

There are times in life when everything gets a little over whelming. And I am thinking right about now its one of those times. I am really wanting a break from life for just one day. I just want to escape for a day or night. I am ready to go buy a small tent and just go camp somewhere overnight by myself. No t.v.s, no cell phones, no work no nothing. I want peace and quiet and some alone time. Time to just clear my mind and relax. But that will never happen. Its kinda hard to do when you have a family and 4 kids.

Well that's all for tonight, just wanted to post my son's singing debut, maybe I have a country star in the works and he can take care of Mommy and Daddy with his success.. LOL

Peace to all....

1 comments:

GM said...

Funny!!! That's too cool. Kids are awesome when they do things like that.

Let's go on a camping trip!! The weather is perfect!