CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Christmas Tree is now up....

I will try and get a better picture with my actual camera and not the cell phone.

Well, My wife and kids have put the tree up and have started decorating for Christmas. I now officially get to stress over trying to get all the Christmas shopping done every time I walk into my living room and see our tree. I am so not looking forward to the Holidays this year because its going to be a very tight year financially. If it were up to me, I would just skip all the Holidays this year and take a break from the stress. But I can't because I have 3 kids looking forward to Christmas morning with 2 of them even more excited about what Santa is going to give them. I just wish I could magically make everything work out and the Holidays not so stressful, but I can't. I get to sit here and stress.

Tonight has been an interesting night at work. I am answering the 911 calls tonight. I have had 2 callers that have made me want to ride with the units responding just so I could beat the tar outta them and maybe knock some "English" common sense into them.


Then I had one call that was coming in and I sat here listening to the phone ring thinking
it was the fax machine and thinking to myself "Self, what hospital is asking for a divert now?" then it dawned on me it was a incoming 911 call.


I hope that over the next two days, I can pull myself together. I am on call Monday and hopefully I will not get called in because I am taking my mom to the DR at 8am and then I have to go and get the grocery shopping done for the regular groceries and then Thanksgiving Dinner.

I will end this post from hell with a good night to all..


0 comments: