CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE !!!





Happy Thanksgiving to those of you reading this. I am Thankful for my family and all my friends both those I know in person and those I know from the Internet world. I am thankful for a number of things in my life which I will not bore you with on here. I was lucky enough to get a vacation day off for Thanksgiving to spend with my family. I have to work until 6am Thanksgiving morning however I do not have to sleep all day to go back to work. My family and I will be going to my sisters house to have a feast with her family and my mom. I am looking forward to it. Its supposed to be in the 80's so the kids will be swimming since my sister has turned on the heater in the pool giving us adults time to sit and visit. All this while at home I will be having a 21 lb turkey cooking in the cooker for us to have left overs of our own at home the next day. I will be doing the whole meal at my house Friday all over again so my wife's Sister and her Husband can come over and eat with us. We will spend the next couple days just eating turkey, ham and all the sides. I am even venturing a little further with the cooking and will be making from scratch dinner rolls like they used to serve in school when I was a kid. So wish me luck that they actually turn out. My Dad and Step mom will be having Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania this year because they are up there hunting with friends of the family. My Step mom and Grandmother will be flying into Orlando on Saturday and I will be picking them up from the airport so they can return home and the men can stay and hunt..

I have finally gotten my replacement cell phone today. When I got off work Monday morning, I had text messages that I was unable to open. My phone would turn off and restart all by itself when I pushed the button to read my messages. I ended up going to Verizon and had them look at it. They informed me that I had gotten a virus on my cell phone and it was covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I had no clue that cell phones could get a virus but guess what.. WELCOME to the computerized world of today. So my new phone came in and I was not able to get all my custom ring tones transferred over which sucks.. But oh well at least I am virus free..

well that's about all I can think of talking about for right now.. So Eat plenty and enjoy the holiday !!!!

0 comments: