CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

The weekend is HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can officially say that the weekend is here and I do not have to work AND I am not on call. I am also off next weekend as and again I am not on call....

This weekend we are planning on relaxing Saturday and then take my Sister and Brother in-law out to dinner for his Birthday. We are going to go to Sweet Tomato's in Orlando. Gary and his wife may also come with us. Hopefully we will all have a good time and Gary will not get called to in for an injunction or purge since he is on call Saturday night. Sunday we are planning on going to Busch Gardens and spending the day there in Tampa.

Next weekend we are planning on doing a birthday party for John. He is going to be 7 on The 6th (this coming Tuesday). They grow up so quick. I am thinking we should maybe have a party at the bowling alley and let him and his friends have fun for a couple hours. Beats having to clean the house after a party.

Well I guess I will end this for now, Waiting for my co-worker "Christy" to put Licensed to Wed on... She is stuck watching the Jay Leno show on T.V. with the Back Street Boys singing... I could have gone the rest of my life without having to watch them on T.V. HA HA HA HA HA

0 comments: