CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pics from last night...


Christine and her sister Tasha whose Birthday we celebrated..

I have no clue.. Christine being herself????

my step mother in law, thats her toothbrush holder.. lol

Rockie doing Jello shots

Montser truck.. pic is dark but you can still see

Me next to the truck I want.. look how big the damn tire is

after Christine changed shirts in the bar... She started a trend ,everyone bought shirts and changed.

Rockie starting to change , Tasha holding her shirt

Rockie having problems changing.. I was laughing my ass off and Tasha started to change.

we were doing the midget dance on our knees.. LOL

My brother in-law and I... we had everyone laughing.. LOL

3 comments:

me... said...

OK..the last picture REALLY concerns me!!! and you know what I mean!!!

Joeprah said...

It aint fun until dudes start kissing. LOL! Looks like a rip snortin' good time!

Anonymous said...

Chutya giri