CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A night of GoldSchlager

Well last night we went out to celebrate my Sister in-law Tasha's Birthday. We got to sidelines around 7pm. ***This is where I tell you, I had been up for 27 hours and had only planned on making an appearance and then going home***** Well I ordered myself a French Dip and fries for dinner and had a mixed drink called a Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Here is the recipe for it for those of you that want to know what it is.. It was very good.



*PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE*

1/2 oz vodka

1/2 oz Bailey's® Irish cream

1/2 oz DeKuyper® Buttershots liqueur

1/2 oz pineapple juice
1 splash grenadine syrup.

Pour Irish cream, vodka, DeKuyper Buttershots and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice. Shake and strain into a shot glass. Slowly add a splash of grenadine to the bottom of each shot glass, and serve.
So I ended up staying there for a couple hours. Then we left and went to a place called The Cracker House. It had country music there, so I was singing along with the songs and decided to have a GoldSchlager.


Well They kept buying rounds of drinks and I had some more of the GOLD. We left there and went to Lenny's Bar in St Cloud. Where I had some more of that wonderful liquid Gold and was feeling really good at this point. I will post some pics from last night as soon as Tasha emails them to me.. There was 6 of us drinking and having fun and needless to say, my just showing up and making an appearance ended around midnight... We are planning on going to Lenny's again next Saturday night because Rockie that was with us flirted with one of the guys from the bar who has this huge monster truck and convinced him its my birthday and would he take me for a ride in it. Well he said yes he would next Saturday when we go there. You will see the truck when Tasha sends me the pictures. I want a truck like that sooo bad.

0 comments: