CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

November has arrived...

Well, here it is November 1st and a new month. I had posted previously that September has come to and end, and it was a new month and I was going to have a new outlook.. Let me just say I did have a new outlook and for what? Nothing has changed everything is the same its just 31 days later. I was really hoping things would have changed for the better over the last month and it didn't... Oh well that just shows that life goes on and what happens , happens.

Last night we went to my sisters for trick or treating with the kids. We did a hayride for the festivities. All had a great time and all the kids we had about 10 kids had gotten at least 5lbs of candy each. They will be set for awhile. We got started around 7:30ish and didn't get back to the house until 10pm. When we got back we had a nice spread of food and drinks. It was all in all a fun time had by all.

Thats it for now.. Peace out...

0 comments: