CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Changing of Seasons

Since we are here in Florida and we really do not get to enjoy the Changing of the Seasons like our northern friends do, I figured I would post a picture of the one leaf that Jayme managed to find on the road showing signs of our unnoticeable changing seasons here in Florida. We were at the bus stop the other morning and she happened to see this one little leaf all by itself on the road and just HAD to pick it up. She held onto it the whole time while waiting for the bus. Once the bus got there I could not tell you what happened to the leaf.. Its probably just a memory now.. LOL

My wife and I have decided today that we are going to list our house on the market and sell it. We are going to find us a rental in the area where the kids will still be able to attend the schools they are currently in. We have also decided that after the holidays and the New Year rolls in, we are going to start looking outside of Florida and in the northern states for a job and a home. We are really ready to leave Florida and I think that maybe 2008 is the year we should really follow the dream and just do it. We looked online tonight and found some airline rates and may very well be booking a flight later today (Saturday) for my wife and I to fly to Wisconsin for 4 days to look around where my best friend lives. I will keep you posted as we make the final arrangements.

I have also decided to give the Ferrets away to a Co-worker since It would probably be easier to sell a house without the ferret cages and mess around. I am sure they will be taken care of by him and They will be missed by us.

We are going to take the kids to the Christmas Parade in St Cloud today at 10am. I am looking forward to spending time with the family watching the parade. I will post some pictures of the kids at the parade later today. They usually make out like bandits with the candy that gets thrown from the floats. We also walk around the craft fair afterwards and usually spend some money on Christmas gifts for family members while there.

My Nephew is a senior at Osceola High School and he has been playing football while attending there. Well the team is undefeated still after winning against Tampa Chamberlain and they will be traveling to Jacksonville, Florida on the road to The Championships !! I wish them luck as they are my home team and the school I myself graduated from. GOOD LUCK KOWBOYS !!!!!!! What away for my Nephew to end his high school days....

Well thats all for now, I will post more after the parade and the events of the day are completed...

0 comments: