CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Some Vacation Pics

Christine and I. Our first morning there. I love this picture...


Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow......

This would be My Best Friend Sean and I as we were walking around his acreage.. I was a beautiful view of nothing but snow.....


Was going to fall backwards and make a snow angel, but Sean just told me I would be soaking wet from the type of snow on the ground.


Christine scrapping the snow off the top of the deer feeders...


If only I had my Camo jacket on, then you couldn't see me hiding.. LOL





Christine throwing snow up in the middle of the woods.. We had a great 5 days there. We had highs in the upper 20's and it was just a nice relaxing get away. The flights all in all were good. Had a little turbulence on the way up. On the last flight home it was a completely full plane. No room at all. But it was good to get home and see my kids. I missed them so much while I was up there.







We also went and saw the Packer Stadium and took the following pics.







The Lambeau Field Stadium. It is huge. I have never been inside an actual stadium like this before. We walked around the inside of the atrium. I was really wanting to see the field, but you have to pay for a tour to see it. I will have to do the tour once I am there. I am a MAJOR PACKERS FAN !!!!


This is just inside the atrium. The floor is designed to look like the actual field with the yard lines and end zone markings. The interesting part is, whatever line you are standing on, it is actually lined up with the exact line on the field.


This is the front and main entrance to the Lambeau Field Atrium.


G-FORCE all the way !!!!




Just a close up on the top of the atrium.






Had to get a picture with the Cheese head. This was actually at the St Paul airport waiting for our changeover flight.

Sean standing on the frozen river. It was about 8" of ice we were standing on.

My first picture standing in the Snow !!!! and on a river at that.. LOL

This is Sean and his youngest son Bryce. Bryce was my fill in son while I missed mine. He was my buddy the whole time.. LOL

This is Sean, Dakota(the oldest) and Bryce (the youngest)


This was the view from our bedroom window the First morning we woke up..

I had a good laugh over his bbq grill. covered in snow and a Bud Light can still sitting on it..


The view from the back deck of Sean's house.




Here is the House we found and are looking to get ....

This is the front of the house. It looks small, but its actually a 1 1/2 story plus the full basement.

Here is my back yard and if you look right where the Date is you will see the HOT TUB !!!!!!!!!!! I am finally getting my hot tub... LOL
Everyone is invited to come have a good soaking with us...

This is the living room, Gotta have a fireplace too.. OH and hardwood floors...

Here is the Kitchen. Its not huge, but it is big enough to entertain with.

This is the top floor. The upper floor is the entire Master Suite. This pic shows one side of the master bedroom.
All in All, its a 5 bedroom, 3 bath 2 1/2 story if you count the basement as a floor.. We love the house and have talked to the realtor already and he is willing to work with us during my job interview process..
JOB INTERVIEW you ask? YES Job Interview. I have a Job interview with Marathon County for a 911 Telecommunicator position. I have been talking with Human Resources daily and They informed me yesterday that I am in the Top 10 out of 40 plus applicants. The interview process is over a period of days for testing, interviews, etc. Human Resources has spoken to the supervisor of the department and explained how costly it would be for me to fly back and forth several times and they are all willing to do all my testings and interview all on the same day. January 14Th. I am so freaking excited I can not describe how excited I am. I would get hired in making more than I am here in Florida, get a raise in 6 , 18 and 30 months. My house payment in Wisconsin would be 1/3 the cost of my current house payment. Isn't that sad?? My kids are all excited about the move. Jordan is going to fly back to Wisconsin with me on Jan 12Th so she can see the area while I am interviewing and testing.
Well, That's about all for now. I will post more Sunday night When I finally go back to work.

I want to apologize to you all for not reading/commenting on your most recent posts. But I promise I will bet caught up Sunday night at work..
Have a Great day/night!!!!

3 comments:

Darren said...

Sounds like an exciting possible move.

Have a great holiday.

Johnny said...

Darren, I am more than ready to go now.. LOL You gonna come visit me when I get settled? LOL

Joeprah said...

WOW! All I can say is Wow! Like I mentioned already, I can't wait to read more about this huge change coming up and how your entire family handles it. Peace!