CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Trying to be a man... Is it working?

What do you think? I am attempting to due the full beard thing. I have for many years only had the Goatee. Its slow growing , but its growing none the less. I decided to grow it when I booked my flights to Wisconsin. Am afraid of freezing my face off.. LOL

So let me know what you think. Should I keep it or Shave it?

5 MORE DAYS UNTIL I AM ON A PLANE TO THE MIDDLE OF NO-WHERE AND LOTS OF SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

PG said...

solid effort so far, I say keep at it.

Johnny said...

Thanks.. I will for as long as I can stand it..

Joeprah said...

Rock on Beast! You may need all the insulation you can get once you are in the land of tundra. ;)

Johnny said...

Beast? Thats it.. I am shaving !!! LOL