CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

ITS VACATION TIME !!!!!!!!

Well it is official. My Wife and I are flying to Merrill, Wisconsin on December 15 and will be returning to Orlando on December 19Th. We have booked our flights and paid for everything. This is the first time in probably 5 years that just the two of us have taken time to go somewhere by ourselves. The last time was for her Birthday and we just went to the Disney Resort area had dinner and got a room in a nice resort comped by a friend of ours that works there. We are so looking forward to it and we called my best friend up there to let him and his wife know we are definitely coming. They are so totally excited that we are coming there to visit. It has been 3 years since we last seen them and that was when they came to Florida after all the hurricanes hit us. I am looking at weather.com right now and it is currently 30 degrees there. Yesterday my friend told me they were getting the first snowfall of the year and that we better bring some heavy duty winter clothing because there will be plenty of snow for us to enjoy. I looked at the next month forecast for up there and the highs will be in the mid 20's and lows in the single digits. HOLY CRAP I am going to freeze my man parts off. I can not wait for the 15Th to get here. It is going to be the longest 13 days of my life. I will be taking picture after picture up there and I will have more than enough pictures to share of my visit to Wisconsin. It is now 5am Sunday morning and I have 1 more hour left of my 3rd day in a row of working. I only got 3 hours of sleep after the Christmas Parade we attended on Saturday before having to come to work. So my apologies now for not getting some pictures that I took at the parade posted. I will try and get them posted after I wake up sometime today. (If I wake up, which I know I will because my wife's company is having the annual Kid's Christmas party at 1730 hrs today) So needless to say I will have to wake up to attend that. **WARNING, there will probably be more pictures for me to post after that Kid's Party **** You will probably regret that I have learned how to post slide shows on my blog.
Well that is all for now. I am closing this blog with a very sleepy farewell and safe wishes for your Sunday ventures.

2 comments:

Joeprah said...

Good for you man. I don't know much about Wisconsin, cept it will be a winter wonderland. Enjoy!

Johnny said...

Its going to be Cold thats for sure...