CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Seven Random Facts.....

PG aka Pat Glennon from Annoyingly Boring tagged me with a meme today (Pat has tasked me with my very first meme...Thanks Pat). I was pleased to see that he wrote some nice things about me and some fellow newbie bloggers. So I guess I will follow through with the meme.
The rules for this one are:
Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 (4) random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So without further ado….

1. I Was born a preemie. I was born on February 9Th, five weeks before I was planned on entering the world. For the first five weeks of my life I lived in an incubator to help me breath and develop my lungs.

2. I Have the ability to wiggle my ears. I can wiggle them one at a time or together. I can actually sit and wiggle both ears separately to the beat of a song I am listening to. Its actually quit comical to watch. I have no clue how I taught myself to do this or why I even figured out how to do this. But I can and many people can not ....

3. I am a collector of the movie "Toy Story" Paraphernalia. I have all the toys they sold in stores. I have digital watches, card board advertisement signs, action figures etc. My favorite toy from the movie is my Slinky Dog.

4. I was born in Lantana, Florida lived there until I was 6. We then moved to Kissimmee (Central Florida) and that is where I spent my next 26 years of my life. I have only visited a total of 6 other states. I saw snow for the very first time 2 weeks ago while my wife and I were on vacation in Wisconsin (my 6Th state I visited) And By the end of February I will be living in Wisconsin.

5. I dressed in drag once. When I was a senior in high school our school had a pep rally called "Man of the 80's". I was asked to represent the year book staff for an event. I said sure why not. Not knowing what the event was going to be. After I promised and agreed I was then informed that I would be having 4 girls dress me in woman's clothes, put make up on me and make me walk around the gym in a mini skirt, shirt , jewelry, make up and High heel shoes. I am just thankful that I have not seen any pictures of that floating around. Oh and that is where I learned I was allergic to the make up they put all over my face..

6. My Sister and I are the second generation to be born in the U.S.A of my family. My Mom and Dad were born here. My Mom's Parents are from Finland and my Dad's Parents are from Poland. How cool is that? LOL

7. OK... I must be a dead beat, cause I am struggling for fact #7...
I try my best to be a great father/husband and friend.
Once I become friends with someone I am a friend for a life time. I have several friends that I have been best friends with for 20+ years and I am always looking for more friends.

Well, there you have it! I have spent the last 3 hours trying to complete 7 random facts about me.
Now, who to tag?
I am going to follow PG’s lead and do just 4 people. I want to call out….
Christy from http://cms70.blogspot.com/
Darren from http://www.claresdad.blogspot.com/
Gabe from http://run4urlyfe.blogspot.com/
Matthew from http://cre8buzz.com/profiles/1676
Don’t hate me guys! You all have great sites and I smile when your new content turns up in my reader. I look forward to learning more about you guys.
And now I am off to comment on their sites to let them know.
My first meme in the books, I hope you enjoyed it. I did.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

One ear? You can wiggle a single ear? How do you do that? Can you teach me? I need a good party trick.

Johnny said...

I have no clue how I even learned how to do it my self.. Can you wiggle them both? LOL

Darren said...

Thanks. The challenge for me will be coming up with seven things that I'm willing to share and haven't already.

Johnny said...

Sorry , Darren... I owe you one.. LOL

PG said...

Johnny! Nice job on your first meme. I know I was surprised at how tough it was. Happy Weekend!!

Joeprah said...

Great list. You are moving to Wisconsin? What a change of pace man! That is something I can't wait to read more about.

Martin said...

Hey, I finally found your bog!

I can 'sometimes' do the ear thing but it's out of my control.

I've also done the drag thing!

Super cool having such a diverse background, I know a lot of Polish people (they, like the Irish really get around) and they generally great folk.

Amazing to read you say you've only been in 6 states, gives you an idea of the difference between US and almost anywhere else. I've probably been in 6 countries this year alone, but you'll have covered a greater distance and area, the US is BIG.

nice list, cool blog, and very handsome family!
I'll be back.

Johnny said...

PG - thanks for the praise.. you guys inspire me !!!!

Joeprah - yes, I am moving. My last day working in Florida is January 31st. I will be keeping everyone posted...

Xbox - Fellow Drag Mate !!! I am truly blessed to have you visit my crazy world. I am glad you have finally found me. I dream of going to Finland and Poland. Maybe once the kids are out and the wife and I retire.