CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years !!!!!!!!!!


I just wanted to say Happy New Years to all my Friends in the blogger world. I hope you all remember the great times of 2007 and can forget all the hard and or bad times of 2007. Lets all welcome 2008 with open arms , open minds and positive outlooks..

I hope you all were able to spend time with your loved ones/family and friends. I unfortunately had to be at work while my wife is home safe and comfortable in our bed. This is my FIRST New Years Eve EVER not being with my wife and family/friends. Wow was it hard. But I have a job to do ...
Be safe and I hope everyone wakes up in their own beds and home safely !!!!


Johnny

I found this picture funny and had to post it..

2 comments:

Joeprah said...

Johnson! Happy New Year Bro! I am back after a holiday hiatus and so are you. Here's to a year of getting to know each other over the blogosphere. Peace!

Johnny said...

Welcome Back Joep!!!! I am looking forward to learning alot about and from you !!!! Oh blog MASTER !!!!!