CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wife annoyed at me from a dream...

Have you ever had your wife annoyed at you because of a dream she had? She took a nap this afternoon and had a dream.
Well, As I am sitting here at work, my wife sends me a message that says:

WIFE: I forgot to tell you that I am annoyed with you ... LOL

ME: Me? Why? What did I do now?

WIFE: I was having a really good dream about Dr McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey from Greys Anatomy) and he was rubbing my thigh. When I turned to look at him it was YOU !!!!!!

ME: LOL, That's Freaking Hilarious !!!!!!

WIFE : No that means you stink ! I can't even have a good hot dream without you insinuating yourself in it

ME: Sorry

WIFE: it's OK, your hands were nice and warm .. LOL

So even when I am at work, minding my own business I get in trouble. LOL

My wife has had dreams on several occasions to where she wakes up mad, annoyed or just won't talk to me. Then when I finally pry it out of her she is made about something I did in her dreams.. I find it quit funny when it happens.

Anyone out there with similar experiences? If so Do share !!!!!

12 comments:

PG said...

yup, been there. Happens regularly, not really frequently - but regularly.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Johnny,

Blog hopping. Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting. I respect your wife for owning up to her dreams. When I have dreams like that I feel like I have to hide in the dog house for a few days as if I'VE done something wrong.
KEEP BELIEVING

Arjan said...

haha great..and she's the one dream-cheating on you ;)

Random question (I probably should find it out myself, but it's a saturday's evening and I'm lazy): what does the WC stand for in the blogtitle?
Cause in Dutch it's....toilet :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Sorry about that. I think it's pretty common. I've certainly woken up annoyed at CableDad for something that happened in a dream. Once I was annoyed at him the whole day and had *no* idea why until nearly bed time when he said something that triggered a memory. Poor guy.

Sarabeth said...

Yes, but usually I am not annoyed at the hubby. I'm typically having a dream that makes me hot for him.

Too much? Sorry.


Blog Hopping--HP

Tara R. said...

Yeah... I could definitely see myself doing this.

Etcetera - blog hopper

terancedubya said...

@ Arjan:
dream-cheatin...that's a term that needs to be in the dictionary. Johnny...how would she respond if you told her you had a dream like that say with...Kiera Knightley or Halle Berry? Is all fair in love and dreams?

-TDubs

Maureen said...

Oh, that's hilarious:

"Me: Sorry"

You poor guy you...

Maureen
Blog hoppin'

Karen MEG said...

Blog hopping by to say Hi Johnny!

I think that's a wife's prerogative - sucks, I know, but I've done that to hubs a few times before. I mean, how dare you get in McDreamy's way --your poor wife LOL!

...Pomtini

Johnny said...

PG - Glad I am not alone on this one... LOL

ANGIE - Yeah , she tells me about the dreams alot.. It's interesting knowing who she is dreaming about..

ARJAN - Dream Cheating !!!! I LOVE IT.

CABLEGIRL - You will have to have CableDad email me sometimes I will teach him how to "POP" up in the middle of your dreams..

SARABETH - Never too much info !! *evil grin*

TARA - Admit it, you have soo done this...

TDUBS - it so works to her advantage when I have dreams like that *wink, wink - nudge, nudge* LOL

MAUREEN - Thats for the sympathy, glad I made you smile.

POMTINI - She added last night once I got home, she was sitting in the passenger seat of the car in this dream looking out the window as he rubbed her leg, then she turns and I am sitting between them and he just smiles at her.. LOL

Jen said...

Hey Johnny, I'm ssooooooo late with my return visit from your bloghopping! And I'm one of those wives, too, lol. I've been so po'd at my DH after a dream. It's weird. Of course, they're usually dreams that are sort of the same thing I might get po'd at in daily life. But fortunately, those things/dreams are few and far between! Great blog!

JustADad said...

OMG - That happens to me all the time! I am almost to the point that when we wake up in the morning, the first words out of my mouth aren't "Good Morning" but rather, "I'm sorry!"

Too funny!

Rock on, Johnny man!

His2Dads