CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well I am back from Wisconsin

This was above my Friend Sean's front door. I loved this picture and wanted to share.

Well, I am back from my interview. This is just a quick update to apologize for my absence for the last week or so. I took a mental break from the Internet, emails and life. Its much needed from time to time.
The interview went well !! They loved me and have already called me today to talk more to me. They are having the rest of the interviews on January 21st. They only did 2 interviews on this past Monday for the 2 out of state applicants.
I also found us another place while I was up there this past weekend. Its not as nice as the first place I found, but its still nice and a place to call home. I put my money down on the place so at least I do have a place to call home. I am off tomorrow and will try to post more then....I will also get caught up on all my fellow Dads and their blogs.. Missed you guys !!!!

2 comments:

PG said...

Exciting times my friend. Best of luck, hope it all goes smoothly! You needn't apologize for living in the 3D world for a bit!

Johnny said...

pg - I feel I should apologize.. I missed my internet buddies !!!!! I was having withdrawal in Wisconsin with NO INTERNET where I was staying.