CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Superstar take 2......

I have once again felt the need to share my Son's second Guitar Hero Video. I just do not understand why over the last couple of months he has taken to living in his underwear only. As soon as he walks in the house off come the clothes and he will spend the rest of the day in his underwear. If I can manage to get him to wear clothes, he wears his shirts inside out. He is making his own fashion statement I suppose. LOL

I had to take a break from packing. I can not stress how much I hate packing and I feel like we are getting nothing done in this house. We have around 2 weeks to get everything completely packed and it just seems like its not going to be done. We have gotten rid of so much stuff already and have alot more to get rid of. We are trying to get rid of as much stuff as we can so its less to move with us. Oh well, just needed to take a breather from the packing and crap that comes with moving, Thanks for letting me vent and take a break...

5 comments:

Darren said...

Think of it this way--if the kid isn't wearing clothes you can pack most of them now. Clare goes around in underwear or naked all the time too.

Johnny said...

Darren - yeah, it does make it easier to pack.. LOL

Joeprah said...

LOL! Darren! Nice comment. That is one funny kid!

Anonymous said...

OOOh. I Love Guitar Hero. Ok, I don't play in my underwear, but it's an addiction.

Johnny said...

JOEPRAH - He is endless entertainment thats for sure...

CABLEGIRL - Slowing raising my hand to say I do enjoy playing it to even though I am not as good as my son nor am I as cute in my underwear as he is while playing it.. LOL