CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

It is official !!! We are moving

Well, just a quick post. It is official. We have all given our notices here in Florida. We are planning on loading up and heading to Wisconsin the first week of February. The only bad news is, we lost the house we were trying to get. Someone got their hands on it before I was able to get back to the realtor to make my final arrangements. So we are now looking for another place. I fly out on January 12Th back to Wisconsin and will hopefully find a home and put money down on it while I am there. I have the big job interview on Jan 14Th at 8am. So everyone please keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer or two for me that I get this job and will not be stuck working at McDonald's for awhile there. .LOL
I will post more tonight when I come back to work at 6pm. It is now 0424am and I am ready to call it a night and go home.
I am glad everyone has survived the Holiday rush and glad to see everyone back on the blogs safe and sound !!!!!

4 comments:

Jod{i} said...

ooo sounds exciting crossing everything for you!

Darren said...

Congrats! You'll find an even better house I'm sure.

Joeprah said...

Dude, it is a sign that another house is out there that is better. Best of luck my man.

Johnny said...

We did find another house. Not as nice as the first one, but it will do for the 1st year up there...