CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

The next American Rock Star????

My Mother has bought the kids a PlayStation 2 for Christmas. Along with that she bought them the Guitar Hero III and the 2 pack of guitars. John my 7 year old picked up the guitar on the first day we brought it home and was able to hit 90 % of the notes. Let's just say he literally kicked Dad's ass on this game. He is addicted to the Guitar Hero and can usually be found jamming away in the living room. Mostly wearing only his tightie whities. I was lucky enough to get him with pants on (dress pants at that) He would look over to see if I was still recording him and that's when he would start missing the notes.. It was to cute and figured I would share the video with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this totally kicks ass. start'em young and you'll have a great retirement.

Martin said...

awwww, thats "awesome", super cute.

Johnny said...

Struglas - I do not think I could had being the father of a rock star... LOL

xb - Glad you enjoyed it, see what you will have to look forward to..Keep "plugging" away....