CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Stole this from Clare's Dad - Ipod meme

Here are the instructions:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.

Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: Anything but mine - Kenny Chesney

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Baby I'm Yours - Shai

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: Baby's gone home to mama - Josh Turner

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: Backwood Boy - Josh Turner

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: Beer In Mexico - Kenny Chesney

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
A: Big Star - Kenny Chesney

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

Q: Your favorite saying?
A: Buffalo Soldiers - Bob Marley

Q: Favorite place?
A: Cats in the Cradle - Cat Stevens

Q: Most Missed Memory?
A: Comforter - Shai

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: Ground Control to Major Tom - David Bowie

Q: What song describes your ex?
A: Does he love you? - Reba ( THIS IS SO NOT A GOOD SONG FOR HERE !!!! ) LOL

Q: Where would you go on a first date?
A: Cleaning out my closet - Eminem

Q: Drug of choice?
A: I'm sorry Momma - Eminem

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: Stan - Eminem ( AGAIN THIS IS NOT A GOOD SONG FOR THIS ANSWER) HA HA HA

Q: The song that best describes the president?
A: Every Rose has its Thorn - Poison

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: Fall in Love - Kenny Chesney

Q: Your love life right now?
A: Fancy - Reba

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: FireCracker - Josh Turner

Q: How will you die?
A: He gets that from me - Reba

Let me know if you play along...

9 comments:

Martin said...

This is one meme that I AM gonna do.

Love my music and my iPod so I'm gonna get to it.


I notice that you put me on your blogroll under fellow dads, I'm really chuffed, but I have to point out I'm not a dad (boo, fingers crossed for monday lol).

I'll be updating my blogroll pretty soon and you'll be added for sure.

Cheers!

Johnny said...

xb - I am going to leave you in the "fathers" Blogroll. I have faith in you and your little guys !!!! you better let me know monday as I am making a wish for you...

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Happy weekend! Here's a toast to you from the Receder Guy at Blog Hoppers.

A Man Among Mommies said...

Too Bad the Weekends Over... Been Doing some serious Blog Hopping...

Will have to try that from Clare's Dad...

AMAM "A Man Among Mommies"

Unknown said...

Am I the only one who doesn't believe that the iPod actually stopped on "Fancy" when asked the love-life question? Just sayin'.

Darren said...

I laugh at this meme every time I see it. You got some great answers.

Johnny said...

Just wanted to say sorry for not blog hopping Sunday , I was in mourning from the Packers loss Sunday night.

Jeff - Thanks for the toast and stopping by !!!!

Todd - On my way to check out your blog.. Thanks for dropping by..

DD - I am hurt.. It really did stop there I promise.. I was actually disappointed in that answer, I was hoping the song "Wild Thing" was there instead. LOL

Darren - I enjoyed doing it, even though DD doubts my answer... LOL

Joeprah said...

Dude, that was on shuffle? How many songs are on that thing? Either you realllllly like Josh Turner and Kenny Chesney (country?) or you have loaded 35 songs in your player. LOL.

Also, what was your past boyfriends name and why is this the first time we are hearing about this?

Johnny said...

Joeprah Baby - LOL its actually from my mp3 player on my cell phone I took these from. I have 66 songs on it and they are mostly country. You had me stressing for over 12 hours about what I said for your boyfriend comment.. LOL Then I remembered the describe your ex answer.. LOL