CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

My living room floor transformed into a bed

I came home from work Sunday morning at 0600hrs (6am for you military illiterates ha ha) and my living room floor had been turned into a giant bed. Jordan had 2 of her friends spend the night and they decided to camp out in the living room instead of the upstairs bedroom. They ate junk food and chips/salsa and Had plenty of soda and gator aide at hand. Well This is what I came home to. I had to snap a couple pictures to use against them at a later date.. LOL DAD WITH CAMERA STRIKES AGAIN !!!!!!

OK. It is now 0754hrs and I am going to bed. I have to work tonight at 1800hrs and I will try and post more when I get to work. I hope everyone has either had a great Monday off or a great Monday at work. Good Night everyone....

2 comments:

Joeprah said...

Great pic. The sleep over looks like a success. Nice!

Johnny said...

Yeah, they had a great time, this was one of many that has happened at my house since August.