CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Thoughts and Prayers for Christy.....


I would like to take a moment of Silence for my Friend Christy and her Family who has lost a Loved one............................................................
Christy has lost her Father In-Law Thursday Evening. She is my Friend, Co-Worker and Neighbor. She along with her family have left for a road trip to North Carolina to say their Final Goodbyes. I pray that they have a safe trip there and back. May her family be surrounded with love and memories while there.
Please feel free to leave a comment here for Christy and I will be sure to have her check my comments to see your thoughtfulness and kindness.

7 comments:

PG said...

I am always at a bit of a loss when someone has lost someone special.

I have been blessed in this life, as I have not had to deal with similar.

But please accept my sincerest prayers.

Safe travels, and may the memories of your loved one bring you warmth and peace.

Johnny said...

Thanks PG for the message..

Jod{i} said...

John,
A wonderful comfort for your friend, to know she has a person such as you in her life...

Losing someone special is a difficult passage. I will send her thoughts of peace and comfort...

Peace
Jodi

Johnny said...

Jodi, thanks for the comments.

Joeprah said...

She is lucky you are there for her. You set the right example for that family bro. Good work!

Johnny said...

I try to be a great friend when I can .. thanks for the words Joe...

me... said...

Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. My family and I made it home safely today from NC and though not pleasant, it was nice to be surrounded by our family and friends. My Thanks to John for his posting..I am very fortunate to have him as a neighbor and co-worker, but most importantly my friend!