CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tooth Fairy Spotted in Florida....


Well, The Tooth Fairy has been spotted in Florida YET AGAIN ....
John has lost his 2nd top front tooth. His bottom teeth are coming in nice and slow and now he has to try and eat with out the top 2 teeth. The boy thing has finally started being able to properly say the letter "S" in words after taking speech classes since the start of school.
Now it is like day one of school all over again. Can't say an "S" word if his life depended on it. I will be so glad when all the baby teeth have fallen out and I will not have to worry about some little "fairy" coming into my house at night..
My wife has this wonderful little collection of baby teeth hiding in her dresser drawers. I have no idea what she plans on doing with them. Maybe give them back to the kids when they get older? LOL
Well thats all for now.
Will blog more at work tomorrow night.

0 comments: