CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

One word "HAIR"


OK, I have decided to post about hair. Any kind of human hair of any kind and any place. Tonight at work we had to clean our positions. I complained about there being long dark hairs all over my desk top. It just totally grosses me out. I then mentioned how I can not STAND pulling my wife's hair out of the hair brush before I use it. I will gag trying to pull it off the brush. I have started using my own brush many years ago, but every now and then I will find "hairs" in my brush. I would much rather throw away the brush then have to touch the hair and pull it out. But after awhile that can get to be a little costly. So I do my best at removing the dry, discarded hair from said brush. All I want is a clean brush to use.

OK, now that I am on a Hair roll, lets move to the shower. My wife has the naturally curly hair and when she washes it, she always ends up with hair in her fingers. When I go to get in the shower, there is hair stuck to the sides of the shower and all in the drain. So here I go, More gagging as I try and remove the run away hairs from the drain. Am I the only one that has an issue with Run away hairs? Am I over reacting ? Or do I have a legit reason to gag every time I have to do something with runaway hairs?




Why is it that as we get older, us Dads start getting hair in places that we NEVER had hair before? I have tried for many many years to grow facial hair. I finally got to the point where I can grow a decent goatee. But when it comes to a full beard I have bald spots all throughout it.



As we get older we start loosing hair where we want it and it starts to grow where we do not want it. I have not had the pleasure of loosing hair on my head yet. BUT I have had the pleasure of finding new hairs popping up where I do not want them. Like the edges of my ears..


NO THIS PICTURE IS NOT ME !!!!!!!
Why the hell am I getting hairs there? What is the purpose of them? So now I have an added chore of periodically shaving the edges of my ears.. LOL that must be a hilarious mental picture I put in your heads. Moving on from the ears to the eyebrows. Can we say unwanted uni brow?
AGAIN NOT ME IN THE PICTURE !!!!!
I know you can, say it with me, "Unwanted UNI-BROW" Very good... My eyebrows are not that dark in color but still, I am getting very blond hairs connecting my 2 eyebrows together.. Again another chore of having to get rid of that hair. Just below the eyebrows there is that nose. I have gone all day with no sign of a hair and then all of a sudden I will start rubbing and rubbing cause what I think is a mustache hair curling up tickling my nose ends up being the monster nose hair. How does something grow that freaking fast to where it sticks out as far as it has been found protruding out of my nostril. Here is a VERY IMPORTANT tip. DO NOT , I repeat DO NOT pull that one little nose hair by accident because it is powerful enough to bring a grown man to tears and in the fetal position. So my wife has ordered and given me this nifty little nose


hair trimmer.



WARNING, does not trim as good as you think, it does pull hair from time to time and there I lay in the fetal position on my bathroom floor. I just want to say Thank Goodness that as of this posting I have not had the nightmare of back hair. I asked my wife a few months ago that If I had started to grow back hair would she shave it for me? Her reply..." HELL NO, I WILL DIVORCE YOU." I am so not feeling the love from my wife.





Guess I won't be getting any kewl shave patterns from her.. LOL




Now here is a question I am going to ask all you Dads and Moms out there. Feel free to comment and tell us Dads what your opinion is.


{Body hair.} Mom's Do you like body hair? Do you like your Husbands/Boyfriends to have body hair? Will you shave your husbands backs? Uni brows? Ears? Nether regions?



Dad's .. Do you feel its fair we have to suffer with this unwanted body hair? Do you like having body hair on yourself? Do you shave it off? Leave it on? Do you make a ritual ( and yes I have my rituals) of shaving the face, eyebrows, chest, back and or the nether regions? I guess this all leads to the whole Metro Sexual phase of life men have had to endure. I am sure there is a whole other post I can do about the Metro Sexual Male. ( the skin care products, the hair products etc) and if we should start that discussion, lets get it going.


OK , who would have thought that finding Runaway hairs on my desk at work would get me going about Body Hair in general.. LOL

8 comments:

me... said...

you worry me!!!

Anonymous said...

hair is a very interesting thing. the older i get the more it shows up and the more i don't want it around.

Johnny said...

Christy.. Why do I worry you ? LOL

Struglas... I guess we will be covered in hair by the time we are 50

Darren said...

I shave my ears too. Don't tell anyone.

Johnny said...

Ear Shavers United!!! I feel a support group forthcoming.. LOL

Joeprah said...

My ears are fine...my back...another story, my wife from time to time needs to help me in places I can't get to. I grow hair faster than most people and need to keep it in check or I will become teen wolf, so far my brow has not been an issue or my ears, but I am glad my wife likes a hairy chest. LOL.

Johnny said...

Joeprah - Teen Wolf? isn't that to dramatic? LOL I want a hairy chest !!! LOL

Anonymous said...

i wanna be hairy on my chest , down below arm pits but not on my back thats gross, i dont have ear hair or a uni brow ,