CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

How innocent they look....


How innocent they can look when they are in the company of Santa and Mrs. Claus. You could never tell by the looks on their faces that they have been tap dancing on the naughty list all year. HA HA HA
John looks as though he is in shook or fear and wouldn't even crack a smile.. Jayme on the other hand, smiled enough for the both of them. Looks like Mrs. Claus has fallen asleep during the photo sessions..
I also have a new photo software program that I bought this weekend and this is my first picture I edited with the program. I darkened the back ground and added text. Not bad for my first edit job..
Just got to work, so I will try and post more later.

2 comments:

Joeprah said...

Nice! What software did you get? Photoshop? I got my program free...I bet you didn't want to hear that...photoshop elements is what I have. Mrs. Claus...scarying the crap out of me. Peace!

Johnny said...

I got Photo Explosion Deluxe version 3. The complete digital Photo studio...