CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Wife !!!!

Today is my wife and I want to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE" , I love you very much. I am glad I am spending another birthday with you. I hope we have many more birthdays, holidays and special occasions together !

Well, I am hoping the sickness is done in my house. Jayme has broken the fever so as of today no one in the house had a fever. Lets hope it stays that way..

Not much to blog about, nothing exciting happened today. I slept until around 3pm. So the only thing I really did was called McAfee about my virus protection etc not working. It was blocking me from the Internet. They had me un-install the software and now when I go home from work, I have to re-install it and hope it works.

I am off at 6am and have Sunday off, however I am on call. So I will try and stay awake to spend the day with Christine for her Birthday. I work Monday from 6pm to midnight, So I will try and blog some more then.

I have told another friend of mine about blogging, So maybe I will soon have a link for Gary on here too.. Lets see if he shows up.

1 comments:

GM said...

Hope you guys are all better!

Happy Birthday to Christine from me as well!!