CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I'm in good spirits tonight....

For some reason, I am in a really really good mood right now. My spirits are good, my attitude is good and I have no idea why. My night at work started out with me being a little negative, so thats why I find it odd that I am in a good mood. Maybe its because I have a possibility of leaving my current position to a new one that I can expand my education and actually learn something new by on the job training and maybe take a few courses. There is so much more room for growth and advancement in the new position. I sooo really really hope I get this new position. I am doing what I swore I wouldn't do, and thats getting my hopes up and to excited about this other job. So, just be ready and prepared that if I don't get the job for me to be moody, depressed and who knows what else.. LOL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!

So I watched Fantastic 4, Rise of the Silver Surfer, let me just say... LOVED IT..
Of course I am a fan of all the super hero movies like that.. I am still patiently waiting for Spiderman 3 to come out on DVD.. I will be at the doors of Blockbuster at 10am when the open for that one. Hoping to get to watch 1408 tonight if we have time at work. I have been wanting to see that one too. I don't see the movies when they come out in theaters it just costs too much. I wait for them to come out on DVD.

I am off this weekend, well sorta off, I am on-call Sunday. Hoping no one calls out. My wife wants to do something fun this weekend instead of just sitting at home. So I am sure we will be hitting a theme park or something. It just is so hard to go out and have fun when you are wanting to sleep during the day because thats what your used to. My wife just doesn't understand and I feel like the worst person in the world because I am tired and want to sleep through out the day. So to keep from being the bad guy and ruining everyone elses weekend, I am going to have to be awake and go and have fun with the family.

It's a couple minutes before midnight, I have 6 hours left of work. Our cost of living raises are here, and I made a 44 cent increase.. Its better than nothing. I just wish I was able to show that I actually got a raise after deductions and taxes come out. Well, I am going to call it a night and will be back on here when I come to work tomorrow night..

0 comments: