CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday..........

Just figured I would blog something even though I really do not have much to blog about.

Jordan's party was Saturday night and it went well. She had around 6-7 kids show up and they all seemed to have had a good time. They hung out in the kitchen/dining room and listened to music, then they were in and out of the house. They decided to all cram into the downstairs bathroom to do the Bloody Mary thing in the mirror, so I stood outside the bathroom window and once they turned off the lights I banged on the window. It was like a stampede of kids trying to get out of the bathroom and run.. I about pee'd myself outside the window. They all settled down and started watching Jeepers Creepers 2, I went outside and was wearing a Grim Reeper costume and stood in the window next to the t.v. It took only a few seconds before someone noticed me standing in the window and let me just say, all you heard were screams as they cleared out the living room. They quickly started closing all the blinds, Jordan than went to the french doors in the dining room and opened the door right as I was getting ready to open it, well she screamed and about took out the table trying to get away from the doors... It was fun and over all I think everyone had a great time.

My wife has found our dream place in Bangor, Maine. Its a two story building and on the 2ND floor there are 5 apartments with 9 bedrooms total, and downstairs there is a general store and a separate little diner. It costs about 20k less then what I paid for my house I own now. If I knew I could live off the store/diner I would so buy it and move. I think it would be so much fun to own something like that. We could run the business' and live above them.

Well, that's about all I have to talk about so I will end this blog for now. If I can think of anything else worth blogging, I will come back and add to the post.

Be safe....



OK, I am back just to add that the Packers won the game 19-13

0 comments: