CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

September comes to an end.....

Well, lets just say that I am glad that September has come to and end !!!!! It has been a not so pleasant month for me. I am hoping that October is more eventful and promising. It's just been a rough month all around, between bills, stress, bouts of depression and hospital visits. I had 3 hospital visits during this month. 2 with my son because he decided to play with a little metal ball from a magnetics kit and ended up swallowing it. The first visit the xrays were done and the Dr. said it will take 24-48 hours to pass. So we spent several days checking what came out with no ball to be found. We called his regular Dr. 3 days later and are told to bring him back to the hospital for another set of x-rays to make sure it wasn't stuck anywhere and it was ready to pass and by the end of the day we would be the proud parents of a metal ball... WRONG !!! 2 more days pass and finally so did the ball. So then we make it to the 29th with no injuries to kids. Then my 12 year old goes to Adventure Island in Tampa, gets it with a water spray , falls and hits her hand, causing it to swell. By the time she gets home with her friends, she can not move her hand and is in tears. So trip #3 to the hospital comes. We sign in, they do the x-rays first thing and tell us nothing is broken, just hyperextened and swelling to the hand and tendons. We are then told to wait in the waiting room to be seen by the actual Dr's. Well after sitting for a couple hours having over half the room fill up with people, and loud obnoxious kids , I finally went and asked how many more people were before us to be seen and was told 5. We decided since it wasn't broken, it was time to go home and make an appt with the Pediatrician for a follow up. So thats the excitement with the kids over the last month.

I have applied for another county job and still have yet to hear anything. My application is still waiting to be viewed by human resources, so I have decided to go ahead and pursue the possibility of going back to the Sheriff's Office, and that has not been eventful either. I can not catch the person I need to talk to in his office. I have been trying for 8 days now and am ready to just give up on that all together.

So with October being the new fiscal period at work, my wife and I are both getting our cost of living raises. Even though they are not huge raises they are still raises And I am just happy about that. We are waiting for paperwork to apply for a modification of our home loan, so I can hopefully get a new start and not be so behind on my mortgage. I am keeping my fingers that we get approved and something can be done if not the house will be going up for sale by the end of October.. So everyone take a moment and pray that it all works out for us.

Off topic , I am sitting here watching the screen as I type and am noticing things flash on and off below my post when I type and pause. I have noticed that it automatically saves your post as a draft everytime you pause briefly. How cool is that.. LOL yeah, it doesn't take much to amuse me...

Anyways, my wife's Birthday is the 14th of this month and I am trying to come up with a nice gift idea and plan a special night for her and I. Anyone have any ideas, please let me know..

Jordan is having a Halloween party at the house this year, so I have to plan for that, get decorations and all the things to make a great party for a bunch or 11 and 12 year olds. So I will take all the help, advice and donations of decor for this party... I want it to be fun and something she will remember.

Well I think I have went from one topic to another and talked endlessly about things. May have made no sense at some points of tonights blog. But as I have said before, I have ADD of the brain so its half expected. Until the next posting, God Bless and Thanks for allowing me to Blog another day...

0 comments: