CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday....

Well, Monday has made it here. I was supposed to work from 6 to midnight today. Well I get to work and someone ended up calling in sick so the on call person got called in. I told him I would work the full shift if he wanted to leave at midnight since he worked yesterday as well, he took me up on my offer. Oh well, I can use the 12 hours of time and half pay anyways. Guess its a good thing I ended up sleeping all day.
Christine seems to have enjoyed her birthday. The kids woke her up and gave her her gifts. She liked everything she got. She wanted to go to Red Lobster for lunch because she got a gift card from my father for her birthday. So we got dressed and went to lunch just her and I. I had the Shrimp and Lobster Fettuccine Alfredo. It was very good, loaded with shrimp and ONE chunk of lobster.. LOL I really wanted lobster meat and guess they try not to put much in it.. Over all lunch was very good and I enjoyed my time alone with Christine. We went home and her sister and brother in-law came over, we had cake and visited.

So I get this text message from Christine telling me Jordan is having a meltdown cause the house isn't spotless. She washed the kitchen floor with my dishes sponge. Nice Job.. EWWWW
I replied why is she having a meltdown and was told Jordan's friends are coming over Wednesday.. No clue why, but oh well.. LOL, Just got another text, Christine was designated pickup driver from Volley Ball practice and they will all be picked up from our house I guess. Oh what fun.. I am soo looking forward to that.

I am hoping and praying that I get a call over the next couple of days with a job offer.... I would love to walk out the door to this comm center and know that I am not returning.. I get so excited with that thought. But my luck is my luck and I will probably be returning everyday here. BUT I can hope right? RIGHT !!!!!!

Well thats all for now, will post more later if I have more...

0 comments: