CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Midweek and this is my desk tonight at work....

My desk tonight.

Isn't that sad, tonight to keep me going I have from left to right, My book "Thriller" edited by James Patterson that I started reading, a box a raisinets that my supervisor didn't want to finish, a box of Little Debbie Chocolate Chip snack cakes, a box of Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight Cookies, a bottle of MT Dew and a bottle of Gatorade. Then on 2 of my 4 monitors I have my Gmail open with my conversation with Christy and my blog.. Boy am I working hard or what? LOL

Well, here it is Wednesday and its been a crazy last few days. I started running a fever Sunday night and monday. While I was at work Monday night my wife emails me to tell me that my son is running a fever. I get off work at 6am Tuesday morning and he is running a 101 fever, so my wife calls in sick from work to watch him so I can sleep and be rested for my interview. On my way home from my interview I call my wife to tell her how it went and she tells me she isn't feeling well and throwing up. I get home and she is all pale and just doesn't look good at all. So by the time bedtime gets here, my son is still running a 101 fever and will be staying home Wednesday from school and my wife is debating on whether or not she should call in again or go to work. She doesn't want to miss more work. I told her if she called in, I would stay awake and take care of John while he is home so she can get some sleep. Then Jordan sends me text messages asking if I am picking her up from Volley ball practice at school and if so can her friend come home with us until her mom gets off work. I told her if everyone is home sick I would rather not, so I get the "well if she can't come over then she can't go to practice after school" text. Well not my problem, but I still feel bad cause I want the kids (whose ever they are) to be involved in school activities etc.

My Dad and Step Mom are coming to town Wednesday evening to see my family and my sister's family. They have some things for all the kids, no clue what but they do. It will be good to see them. They only live about an hour and half away but I miss them. I have dreams all the time about being around my dad and living near him. I wish I could spend more time with my father then I do. He wasn't around much once him and my Mom divorced. I value the time I do spend with him and wish it was everyday.

I have finally got in touch with my Mom today after playing phone tag for the last 4 days. She only lives about 10 minutes from my house and I don't see her as much as I should either. Its so hard to visit with family when I am working nights and they are all on days. I really hope I get this job that I interviewed for so I can once again spend time with my family all around. I get so excited thinking about the holidays knowing that I would be off and not scheduled to work in the new position. I would be off by 5pm every day and have every weekend off. What a life. Its been sooo long since I have had that I forget what its like. I would also be working in the building right next to where my wife works, so I would be able to have lunch with her whenever I wanted. Oh man, I am doing it, I am getting tooo excited and getting my hopes up way to high, so that means I won't get the job. BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT BE EXCITED, with the posibility of having a life again. OK, I will stop talking about it and just sit patiently until I get the call next week saying yes or no...

I have been thinking about adding another posting to my blog. I have several dreams a night and can usually remember them all in detail. I am thinking about posting my dreams each morning creating a dream diary or dream log. What do you think? Sound like something interesting? Or maybe I will create a second blog that is nothing but my dreams and add my link to this blog site. What would be the best thing to do??

Well, It is now 5 minutes until 1AM . I better call this a post. I am sure its long enough and I have probably bored everyone to tears.

0 comments: