CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 12, 2007

hoping for a better week next week....

Well this week has been a long week. It started with my running a fever Sunday and Monday. Then my son got the fever Monday and Tuesday. Christine stayed home with John on Tuesday and by the evening she was sick, spent Wednesday home sick. She and John go to work and School on Thursday and Jayme starts running a fever Thursday night. She is home from school Today and is still running a 102+ fever. She has the highest fever out of all of us. I have warned Jordan the oldest of kids that live at home that she is next to be prepared. This 24-48 hour bug has almost run its course through my whole house. Then I parked in the garage Wednesday afternoon diagonally because of my kids leaving their bikes in the way. My wife goes to work Thursday morning and is worried about hitting her moms truck so she watches that. Needless to say the drivers side is not being watched and she turns the wheels enough to hit the drivers door on the side of the garage door opening leaving a large white paint scuff mark on the drivers door and breaking off the drivers side mirror. I hope and pray for a better week next week..

My Dad and Step mom came up Wednesday night and gave my family a huge pumpkin that weighs over 100 lbs and took my dad and I both to carry it in. (see picture below of John and Jayme sitting next to it) He was in PA hunting and the potato farm up there was growing/selling them. So he bought 4 and brought them home for my 3 sisters and I's families.
He is always kind and thoughtful about little things like that.

Well I have put in for vacation from October 31st until November 5th. I did it that way so if I do get this other job, my 2nd week of my 2 weeks notice will be while I am on vacation.. SMART, NICE !!!!!!! I have gotten my hopes up way to much about this job. So I am going to be in a depression if I do not get it. I just want things to work in my favor for once in my life.. If I get this job, things will improve all over I think.. Or should I say I hope.
Well that's enough for today.

0 comments: