CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday's Bog

Well here it is 2:29 pm and I am officially awake for the day. I fell asleep around 9am and slept until 1:30 to my phone Vibrating away. I had 2 missed calls, (thank you Blockbuster for being soo concerned about my late movies) and a text message from Christy asking if my power was out. Luckily my power didn't go out and my A/C was working just fine during my sleep. So I forced myself out of bed and to Blockbuster. I did however get 3 new movies, Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer, 1408 with John Cusack and Two Weeks with Sally Fields. They are all 2 day rentals, So I need to make sure I get them back on time to avoid the freaking phone calls. LOL

Earlier this morning, I added to photo slide shows here. I decided I wanted to show some of the art work that myself and Jordan have drawn. She has drawn some wonderful pictures and I hope she continues to draw and never looses the desire.

I posted last night that I was not going to look at my pager on my two days off, well I am stuck covering the on-call for Wednesday night because we have someone that is not ready to be on-call as planned due to an illness and missed days at work. Oh well what can I do right?

Well it has rained all night and appears most of the morning. As I am sitting here all snuggled in bed under the blankets I can hear thunder rolling outside. Guess we are up for another round of storms.

Other than that , there isn't too much to blog about today. Maybe more will happen that I can blog about tomorrow.

I hope everyone is safe and has a wonderful night...

0 comments: