CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Whats up???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Figured I would pop up and say Hello to everyone and post some thoughts and quotes I found interesting..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I feel these are the best words to use to describe myself.....

Well today is the start of a new month, new challenges, new adventures and new lows I am sure. Alot has happened during the past month and I have decided to Put it all behind me and Make the best out of what tomorrow will bring.
I really liked this Cherokee Indian Proverb.

I guess thats enough of the little pictures cause its making it a long blog for today.

I am still in limbo about the jobs, The job I applied for is no longer posted and it still shows I am in review in human resources. I just don't know what to think about it. Then there is the Sheriff's Office, I have tried and tried to get in touch with the person I need to talk to and he is never in the office.

Ok, I have a gripe, are you ready? Well too bad... My daughter is in 7th grade this year. Well her homework assignment over the weekend was called "The Begging Letter". Let me just say I soooo do not approve of this assignment. She had to write a 5 paragraph letter to one of her parents begging for supplies. Paragraph one, she had to use flattery on the parent to get supplies for her school. Paragraph two, she had to ask for tissues, paragraph three was asking for copy paper, paragraph four was to ask for another item and then paragraph five was to thank the parent for everything they do and to ask them to become a volunteer at the school. Then at the bottom of the assignment sheet it says they will not be graded on the ability to donate items.

I mean come on.. Why are our children having to write letters begging for school supplies for a public school? Where are all the tax dollars and budgets for the school being spent? Not on school supplies etc obviously. I just really do not know how to react to this. It makes me extremely angry that she had to do that.

So I took a break and now its 20 minutes after midnight, all I have to say is:


5 hours and 30 minutes left until I can go home and get some sleep. Well I won't actually go to bed until around 8am once the kids get on the bus and go to school. I did want to try and go to blockbuster and get 2 movies coming out today. Room 1408 and The Silver Surfer... Can't wait to see them... I am off the next 2 days and I am not on call either, so I will pay NO ATTENTION to my pager. I will spend some time working on my blog, really making it look the way I want it to. Something that will grab your attention as soon as you open my page up.
So I am ending this, as I have become bored and am ready to fall asleep. I have to find something to do to keep me awake for the next 5 1/2 hours... I hope you all had a peaceful nights sleep...

1 comments:

me... said...

so..you're right new month, new attitude! I know that all you have gone through recently is no fun, but keep your chin up, keep your faith and never stop trying to succeed. You will get what you want if you ask "nicely". LOL

I'll be praying for you, too.