CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I have an interview

I am soooo excited !!!!!
I got a call today from Code Enforcement and I have an interview on October 9th at 3:30pm.. I am so excited and can not wait for it to get here already. I am afraid to get my hopes up in fear of being let down and not getting the job, but I can't help it. I am soooo hopeful that I get the offer and that I am able to get out of Dispatch. I want so bad for a normal life with normal hours. I want to be able to spend time with my family. Spend holidays with my wife and kids and not be sitting at work answering phones. I just have to find something impressive to wear to my interview. I may have to go buy something nice to wear, I don't really have anything nice and interview like. So I will update this and let you know how I did on the interview.

A friend/co-worker had interviewed for a human resources position and found out today that she didn't get the job. I feel really bad for her, as I was really hoping she would have gotten an offer. She wants and needs out of dispatch as bad as I do. I really hope she is able to find something somewhere so she can use her knowledge in a position where she can grow and become even better at what she does. Where we both are now, there really is no chance/room for growth and or advancement.

Not much else to blog about tonight. I will blog more tomorrow while at work.

1 comments:

me... said...

Way to go! GOOD LUCK!! I'll be praying for you!