CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

so far not called in to work...

Well its 1pm on Sunday, and so far I haven't been called into work!!! YEAH that's a good thing. I have been able to have a whole weekend of with my family. We sat up until almost 2am last night playing cards with my sister and brother in-law. We try and have card night once a week. It's sad that its our only entertainment lately. Chris had to take Jordan to a school friends birthday party at the skate reflections. So I figured while I had a few moments alone I would throw out a blog for the day.

My Dad just called, he got back in last night from archery hunting in PA. Out of the 3 of them that went, My step grandfather is the only one that came home with a deer. My dad said he hit one and they followed the blood trail, then lost the trail and spent about 4 hours hunting for this deer with no luck. So he is either one lucky deer or is providing meals for the other wild life out there.

Time to put the spotlight on my wife for awhile.. She has lost around 24lbs total now. She is soo happy and feels good about herself. I am soo extremely proud of her and jealous.

Well my nephew had his home coming last night and I saw him and his girlfriend. I took a couple pics of him in front of a custom coach bus all their friends got to use. He has grown and changed soo much. Here are two pictures of Him and his Girlfriend.





I am stressing over when Jordan get to be that age where she needs the fancy dresses and all for dances, yet I can not wait for the time excitement of seeing how beautiful my little girl will be on her special night.

Well I am gonna call this a post and will post more tomorrow when I go to work.

0 comments: