CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The longest night at work !!!!!

Let me say that this has been the longest night at work EVER !!!!! It is now 0435hrs and I am fighting my hardest to stay awake. The non stop yawning and the watering eyes are not making this night any easier. No one is talking to each other in here, I have been watching Scrubs on my laptop for the last 4 hours I think. I have sat here with my eyes shut, but keeping one part of my body or another in constant motion, either the foot or leg shaking, or the whole chair going from side to side or rocking back and forth. I honestly think I actually dozed off once or twice. NOT GOOD !!!!! I have even had a few moments when I was just sitting here comfortably with my eyes closed, listening to my Scrubs and all of a sudden my body would do that uncontrollable jerk. Damn near fell out of my chair once.. LOL I have to admit that was funny though, I would look around and no one would be looking at me thankfully. I haven't had anything to eat or drink since midnight because I am fasting for blood work that I have a 1015am appt for. I want a MT DEW.. Thats why I am probably so tired. Well that and the fact the Christy has taken the night off and I have no one to talk to and keep me entertained. I actually enjoy working with her and If either her or I gets a job elsewhere, I would have to say I would miss working her.
Its now 0509, and I look back at what I just typed, boy I am either a really slow typer or, Well I just don't know what else I could be. Oh wait, yes I do, I AM FREAKING TIRED !!!! I want to go home, curl up under the covers and pillows and sleep for a couple hours before I have to wake up and go get my bloodwork done.

Well, I sorta got sidetracked with scrubs, so I am gonna call it a post and log off.. Will try and post over the weekend but since I am off I don't know if I will have a chance to sign on or not.. until next time, GOD BLESS.....

1 comments:

GM said...

Just reading that made me sleepy! I feel your pain man. You need a new outlook, a new career!