CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Update on my wife

Well, after sitting in the emergency room for 14 1/2 hours before they finally put her in a room/bed we found she is having a problem with her heart. They scheduled her for a nuclear stress test and will she was just walking on the treadmill, within 2 minutes her heart rate had double itself. Which according to the DR is not good. The pictures they took during the test showed everything is good with the heart itself and the arteries etc. But there is something that is causing the rapid elevation of the heart. She was released Thursday evening and allowed to go home and sleep in her own bed. I had a DR appt for myself to follow up on my lab work etc and she went with me to the appt. Well she stole my time, The nurse and the DR talked to her more than me.. LOL The Dr told her he has been thinking about this heart rate issue and asked if she was having cramping in her calf muscles. She had said yeah however she just thought it was like a charlie horse. He then told her he thinks she may have Pulmonary Embolisms. So he wants to schedule her for a lung scan. This is a scary thought. People have died from this. She was also sent home with several medications, she now has to carry Nitroglycerin with her, she takes a medication to help with the heart rate and was given a pain medication. I am worried about this, but I am trying not to let it be known at home. So as I get updated with whats going on with her, I will in turn update on here..

I still have not heard anything from the Job I applied for. I haven't even received the "We are Sorry you suck and didn't get hired" letter , so there is still hope.. LOL

Will post more later..

0 comments: