CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

What book am I ? Thanks Toma for this posting..

I have spent the night reading and getting caught up on Toma's blogs from day 1 of her blog adventure. While there I came across this book quiz she had taken and posted the link so others could take the test. Well, I took the test and this is what my outcome is. I have yet to decide if its good or not, any opinions would be helpful.. And I want to Say hello to "TOMA" and thanks for keeping me entertained with your blogs. You have convinced me you have become very "Wealthy" in your life in just family and friends. I only wish I could be 1/8th the person you are. You have given some very helpful and informative words of wisdom/encouragement in your blogs even if you do not think so..






You're The Sound and the Fury!

by William Faulkner

Strong-willed but deeply confused, you are trying to come to grips
with a major crisis in your life. You can see many different perspectives on the issue,
but you're mostly overwhelmed with despair at what you've lost. People often have a hard
time understanding you, but they have some vague sense that you must be brilliant
anyway. Ultimately, you signify nothing.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

0 comments: